martes, 27 de julio de 2010

Lo Siento

Ah, I had an eventful couple of days and then I got out of the habit of writing. I am not going to write very much tonight, but I will start writing at full length again tomorrow.

All is well here. I am happy. My weekend was fabulous. My family and I went into Barcelona on Saturday. I got to experience real sea food. I've eaten seafood before, but never like this. I tried everything that was on the table. We went to the chocolate museum and then ventured around the pier and the las ramblas neighborhood. I have a couple stories that I want to tell, but not tonight. The next day I went to the beach in Barcelona with three other German au pairs. I am used to not understanding anything around me now. I just make up the conversation, even with the kids. I've come to the conclusion that I am not a very good listener with any language including English. Nod and smile. Nod and smile.

Meh. Tis all for the evening. Tengo sueno.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario